Sunday, September 30, 2012

Planned investment actions

Based on my analysis in earlier posts, I plan to make further investment actions as below, in coming weeks and months:

1. Reduce exposure in ALBK and CROMPGREAV by upto 30% of my current investment as the prices increase further. For ALBK, I'll start selling above 160, while for CROMPGREAV, I'll start selling above Rs 145. The rationale is to reduce exposure in businesses where I don't have a very strong confidence or the ones which I've purchased quite expensive.

2. Increase stake in BHARTIARTL, IGL and OPTOCIRCUITS. I'll purchase them below Rs 260, Rs 245 and Rs 127 respectively, and bring their contribution to portfolio to about 10% from current level of 7-8%

3. If INFY crashes again post next quarterly results due in October mid, I'll add more position at below Rs 2300.

Let's see, how things unfold :-) But I'll keep tight control on my irrational emotions to deviate from the plan, and this journal will hopefully help me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment