Saturday, October 13, 2012

Re-allocation

I purchased some more Infosys when it crashed 8% yesterday after results, at Rs 2345. Rs 15 will be returned back in a month as dividend, so if I assume I reinvested dividend on my total stake in INFY, my incremental cost is Rs 2267, and my new average cost being Rs 2250.

I also completed my purchase in OPTO CIRCUITS, for a total average cost of Rs 129 and ~10% stake in portfolio.

I also decide that Piramal Enterprises is a far better opportunity than MAZDA, and I'm still not comfortable to put my stake in a small cap company compared to an excellent sidecar opportunity. Hence, I'll exit the small tracking position I took in MAZDA and start putting more money in PEL, the cash generated from sale of ALBK and PNB...

Here'e the new portfolio composition:

The balancing is happening now...only IGL and PEL need to get more stake, while others are fixed now. PNB, well, if it drops back to Rs 660, I'll consider buying, and will exit above Rs 1000 or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment