Thursday, October 25, 2012

Portfolio Status

After lot of thought, I've decided on the following:

1. Wait to put stake in Amara Raja, it's quite expensive and run up very fast in last 2 months. Sold off at break even

2. Up my stake in Piramal Enterprises. I'm fairly confident that Mr. Piramal can do better justice than I can...and now I can go and spend time studying more.

3. Freeze further addition to my portfolio. No more fresh purchases. Having said that, yes, I'll sell stocks if they reach my targets, like PNB and INFY, the stalwarts...and rotate the money into other depressed stalwarts. For example, I'm eyeing HEROMOTOCORP, but later on that...

So, here's my new portfolio:

In the next post onwards, I'll focus on new learning and topics I want to focus...the new session of classroom begins :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment